Select Language :
• With the coordination at state level and inter-state level Special Task Force (STF) acts hard against organized crimes like- illegal drug trafficking, illegal smuggling of FICN, illegal smuggling of arms and explosives, illegal smuggling related wild life, Human trafficking, crimes done by organized bandit gangs, inter-state fraud cases and Kidnapping for ransomdone by serious, complex and organized criminal gangs.
• STF provides technical and other possible assistance to various units of other states to solve inter-state level organized crimes.
• To identify and act against the organized crimes committed by the big criminals in various cities of Madhya Pradesh.
• To keep readycapableexpertteamsfor investigations of gravest sensational offences, organized crime syndicates and disruptive elements.
• Concluding finally by developing various criminal information from different sources.
• Immediate response and action of the expert’s team on receipt of any relevant information.
Copyright © 2015 MP Phq All Right Reserved.
Special Task Force was established in 2002 under crime investigation department,
PHQ Bhopal till 2007. From 2007 to Sep 2011 S.T.F. was part of Special Branch and vide order no.
SB/CI CELL/11-13(69)/2011 Dated 03-09-2011 S.T.F. established as a separate unit headed by ADG.
Vide Madhya Pradesh Notification No. 775 Bhopal Dated 26 December 2008,
No. F-2(K)- 11-2008-B-3-2—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (s)
of Section 2 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (No. 2 of 1974) the State Government
hereby declares the office of Inspector General of Police.
Office Of The Addl. Director General Of Police
Madhya Pradesh Special Task Force
Headquarter Jahangirabad Bhopal , 462008